Prairie Sky UAV's Public Safety/Emergency Services Division works with Fire Services, Law Enforcement, Government Agencies (Local, State, Federal), and other Emergency Management Services Operations. Fire Departments, we can work with you on incident pre-planning services, including mapping (2D or 3D), video, & imaging of high risk or hazardous areas in your protection district, Haz-Mat site inspection and documentation, fire scene assistance and post-incident documentation, and more. Law Enforcement & Emergency Management agencies, we can assist with Search and Rescue operations, dangerous situation documentation and surveillance, natural disasters and accident site reconstruction.
If your organization is looking to start its own UAS program, our sales department can work with you to create a customized drone package that best suits your needs, including setup of the system and training for your department. Check out our Drone Sales page or contact us for more information.
LAW ENFORCEMENT SERVICES
Our services for Law Enforcement Agencies include the following:
1. Search & Rescue - Drones can cover large areas in a very short time
and be able to spot missing people from the air, even at night using thermal imaging
2. Accident Scene Reconstruction - Using aerial imaging and video to
document the scene, potentially locating evidence that could be
missed from the ground. Can create an accurate 2D map or 3D
virtual model of the actual scene to speed up the analysis.
3. Investigate Active Shooter/Dangerous Situations - Allow for
investigation and analysis of the scene all while keeping officers at a
safe distance and out of harm's way.
4. Crime Scene Analysis - Similar to accident scenes, provide an
accurate rendering of crime scene for enhanced documentation and
5. Surveillance - Allow LEO's to collect surveillance operations without
being spotted, allowing officers to be at a safe distance from the
6. Crowd Monitoring - Allows LEO to monitor large crowds, concerts,
protests, etc. Can track suspects thru a crowd without endangering
innocent bystanders or quickly locate someone in need of
Prairie Sky UAV LLC offers the following services for Fire Protection Districts:
1. Work with Fire Service Agency to document high risk areas/structures
within their designated protection district.
2. Create current Aerial Maps (2D/3D) of the specified area
3. Still Photographs or 360 degree video
4. Deliver electronic files that can be used for pre-planning or pulled up on
mobile devices while en-route to incident scene.
5. Monitor/Record live incident scenes or training exercises for use in future
training or incident documentation
6. Monitor live incident scenes to aid in decision making to deal with the
situation, help to maintain responder safety by identifying hazardous
areas, and more.
7. Work with investigators post-incident to provide documentation to help
determine cause, total damage, structure safety, etc.
8. Thermal Capabilities to determine hot spots, locate victims or individuals
trapped inside structure, etc.
9. Search & Rescue Operations - Live Feed video from the air to help locate
10. Accident Scene Reconstruction - create Aerial maps and imaging of site
for documentation & investigation. Provides a “bird’s eye view” that may
show evidence that could easily be missed with a ground investigation
11. Provide safe & accurate scene size up for Hazardous Material Incidents,
protecting personnel and accurately gathering what was spilled and how
much in order to determine safe zones and equipment required.
12. We can also work with you to set up your own drone program for your
department. We will custom build a package to suit your needs, along
with setup and training for your personnel.
EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Prairie Sky UAV can assist Federal, State, and local Emergency Service Agencies during and after Natural Disasters, Hazardous Material Incidents, or other Emergency Situations
1. Natural Disasters - Inspect flooded areas that are not accessible from
the ground to search for hazards or trapped individuals. Survey
storm damage while keeping responders out of harm's way in order to
formulate a recovery/relief plan.
2. 2D & 3D Aerial Mapping - Use for Emergency Situation Pre-Planning
or to accurately record damage after a disaster. Provides invaluable
data and information to have for any Emergency Situation
3. Structural Damage Assessment - Safely inspect damaged buildings or
other structures after earthquakes, tornadoes, act of terrorism, or
4. Hazardous Material situations - Can safely identify the type and size
of the spill without endangering responders. Data can be used to
formulate a cleanup/recovery plan prior to entering the Haz-Mat area.